2nd Annual Latin America Future Summit
Global Startup Ecosystem (GSE) Announces the 2nd Annual “Latin America Future Summit” Virtual Edition Featuring 1000 Digital Delegates
ATTN: Latin America Future Summit
DATE: November 18, 2022
LOCATIONS: Global Virtual Program
MEMO: An initiative hosted by the Global Startup Ecosystem in partnership with accelerator support by Google Cloud, AWS, IBM Cloud, Hubspot, Sendgrid, DigitalOcean
Theme: “Reimagining the Future Tech Hubs of Latin America”
October 5, 2022 [New York, USA] The Latin America Future Summit launches at the start of a new decade during an unprecedented and uncertain time in the region’s history. The program is scheduled to take place on November 18, 2022 from 10am-12pm EST.
The region’s tech ecosystems are gaining new momentum and support from global stakeholders. What will the tech hubs of Latin America look like? What startup ecosystem foundations need to be built to support entrepreneurial innovation? This year’s program will focus on galvanizing local, diaspora, and international tech stakeholders towards reframing the Latin American tech landscape and preparing it for a new era of tech innovation.
The theme is “Reimagining the Future Tech Hubs of Latin America”.
The program is a part of a regional series powered by the Global Startup Ecosystem (GSE). With the successful launch of annual programs such as the Africa Future Summit, Caribbean Future Summit, Europe Future Summit, the launch of the Latin America Future Summit comes with an added layer of urgency as the region strategizes on diversifying its economy during a global pandemic that has hit tourism economies the hardest. The program structure is action-packed with workshops, panels, keynotes, networking sessions and more.
To join this multi-year initiative, please RSVP for free via www.latinamericafuturesummit.com For more information on tickets, sponsorships, and partnerships, please email the team at email@example.com .
- Vinicius Pinheiro: Asst. Director, International Labour Organization
- Irene Arias Hofman: CEO, IDB Lab (Inter Development Bank)- Video
- Christine Ntim: CEO, Global Startup Ecosystem
- Petia Abdul-Razzaaq: Digital Marketing Strategist, Google
- Viviana Alvarez Sanchez: Former Head of Sustainability, Unilever North America
- Einstein Ntim: Chairman, Global Startup Ecosystem
- Carlos Francisco: VP: LATAM SAP Fioneer – Unidad de Servicios Financieros – SAP
- Esther Riveroll: CEO – Alldatum Business
- Kerim Alain Bertrand: Chief Sales Officer – SMART MESSAGE
- David Alejandro Uribe Pardo: Head of Technology and Transformation, Oracle – Colombia and Ecuador
- Gabriel Sampaio: Transformational Architect, Red Hat Open Innovation Labs
- Mariana Sigal: VP of Strategy and Alliances , Geopagos
- Julieta Decurnex: Business Developer, DLocal
About Latin America Future Summit: The Latin America Future Summit is one of the world’s most iconic summits curating an active network of investors, tech entrepreneurs, celebrities, politicians and business moguls. Each year the program gathers pioneers from across the Caribbean and around the world to address and tackle challenges that affect the Latin America’s future. The summit serves as a platform for influencers who are sourcing innovative solutions and partners that leverage exponential technology to accelerate Latin America as the world’s leading tech, tourism, and creative hub.
About Global Startup Ecosystem (GSE): Global Startup Ecosystem (GSE) is an education tech recruitment company. With a mission to prepare millennial and future generations for the digital age. GSE brings together both private and public stakeholders to address humanity’s greatest workforce challenges. The platform hosts a series of employer customised accelerator programs, global tech summit gatherings and skills training programs for its membership community. As home to the world’s first digital talent career accelerator program, GSE supports a fast-growing network of remote tech professionals. GSE aims to up skill 1 billion people by 2030. www.globalstartupecosystem.com
Leave A Reply