1st Annual Middle East Future Summit
Global Startup Ecosystem (GSE) Announces the 1st Annual “Middle East Future Summit” Virtual Edition Featuring 1000 Digital Delegates
ATTN: 1st Annual Middle East Future Summit
DATE: November 28, 2023
LOCATIONS: Global Virtual Program
MEMO: An initiative hosted by the Global Startup Ecosystem in partnership with accelerator support by Google Cloud, AWS, IBM Cloud, Hubspot, Sendgrid, DigitalOcean
Theme: “Resilience & Progress: Adapting, Innovating, and Thriving in a Changing World”
15, 2023 [New York, USA] The Middle East Future Summit launches at the start of a new decade during an unprecedented and uncertain time in the region’s history. The 1st Annual is scheduled to take place on November 28, 2023 from 10am-12pm EST.
Middle East Future Summit is the world’s most exclusive event featuring tech investors, entrepreneurs and influencers creating or leveraging platforms to advance the future of the Middle East. The summit also serves to teach fundamentals of ecosystem building within the region.
The tech ecosystems in the region are gaining new found momentum and support from global stakeholders. What will the tech hubs of the Middle East look like? What startup ecosystem foundations need to be built to support entrepreneurial innovation? This year’s program will focus on galvanizing local, diaspora, and international tech stakeholders towards reframing the Middle East tech landscape and prepare it for a new era of tech innovation. The theme is “Resilience & Progress: Adapting, Innovating, and Thriving in a Changing World”.
The program is a part of a regional series powered by the Global Startup Ecosystem (GSE). With the successful launch of annual programs such as the Africa Future Summit, Caribbean Future Summit, Europe Future Summit, Latin America Future Summit, the launch of the Middle East Future Summit comes with an added layer of urgency as the region strategizes on diversifying its economy during a global pandemic that has hit tourism economies the hardest. The program structure is action packed with workshops, panels, keynotes,networking sessions and more.
Confirm speakers include:
- Christine Ntim: CEO, Global Startup Ecosystem
- Mohammad Zaki: Al Khabbaz Territory Sales Manager, Oracle
- Sid Mohasseb Entrepreneur Philosopher: Founder | Investor | Innovator | University Professor, University of Southern California
- Dr. Belal Mahmoud AlWadi Assistant Professor – Entrepreneurship & Innovation | Al-Zaytoonah University Of Jordan
- Abe Seksek: CEO, Rainmaking, MENA and Africa
- Dennis Yu: CEO, BlitzMetrics
- Einstein Ntim: Chair, Global Startup Ecosystem
- Lucas Dipietrantonio: CEO, DARKROOM
- Dr. Jonathan Doerr: Co-Founding Partner, ANTLER MENAP
- Gergana Abdulrahman: Co-Founder and CEO, WILD FABRIK
- Fatema Al Attar: Product Manager, SQUARELY
- Manuel Rocamora: Senior Advisor | Carbonless KSA
- Abdallah Harfouch: Founder , EcoLearn & Alpha Universe Group
- David Greg Antwi: ESL Tutor and Communication Enthusiast