With 15 years of experience in Consumer Goods Industry, Viviana is the former Head of Sustainability for Unilever North America. Prior to this, she was the Head of Corporate Strategy in the US. She has also been part of the Global Corporate Strategy team in London supporting Unilever’s company medium-long term plans at a Global Level, with an emphasis in Inclusive Capitalism and supporting the CEO and Executive team in further integrating sustainability into Unilever’s Corporate Strategy and core operating model.
Viviana has an Executive MBA from ESADE Business School in Barcelona and BSBA in Business
Management and International Business. Recent Executive Education at Harvard Business School, University of Oxford on Circular Economy, Sustainable Development, Leadership and Scenario Planning.
She recently finished an Executive course on Sustainability Leadership in Yale with WBCSD and INSEAD on Leading Organizations in Disruptive Times Previous positions in Unilever also include – Global Strategies Social Business Models Project Leader – Unilever Foundation Global Ambassador. Others: – Co-Founder of H2H (“Help to Haiti” NGO in Haiti) since 2010. She speaks fluently 4 languages: Spanish (native), English, French, Catalan
– Current Advisor on ESG and Corporate strategy to large organizations, NGOs, academia and start-ups.
– Board Member the Centre of Responsible Business for Berkley University
– Former Board of Director and advisor of: The Close Loop Partners, The Recycling Partnership, Sustainable
– Brands and the US Plastics Pact
– Recent awards: SDG Media Award – United Nations, 2019